Turmeric Tonic Travel Size Stick Packs
Take our best-selling Turmeric Tonic on-the-go with our travel-friendly single serving packs.
Keep them handy at the office, in your purse, or wherever your travels may take you!
Formulated by our master herbalists, Turmeric Tonic combines organic turmeric, adaptogenic herbs & superfoods into one perfectly crafted chai-spiced blend. In every packet, you’ll benefit from 2000mg of the most powerful anti-inflammatory ingredients on the planet.
Simply add 1 packet to water or milk to make a delicious Turmeric Tea or Golden Milk on-the-go.
Just pour, mix, and go further!
Each jar Contains 20 Travel-Size Stick Packs
- Benefits & Ingredients
- How To Use & FAQs
- Used for centuries in ancient medicine, turmeric is a clinically proven anti-inflammatory, antioxidant herb that can help to reduce joint pain, maintain healthy blood flow, and may even help prevent cancer.
- This berry is an adaptogenic herb that has been used in traditional Chinese Medicine for its potent health benefits including helping to boost immunity, promote mental clarity, and improve mood. It may even protect against cancer and Alzheimer's.
- This adaptogenic herb, also called Frankincense, is widely known for its powerful anti-inflammatory and pain reducing qualities. Boswellia may also help to speed up healing of infections.
- Ginger is one of the healthiest spices on the planet. It can help reduce inflammation and joint pain, improves digestion and circulation, while also helping to reduce blood sugar levels.
- Cardamom has been used in Ayurvedic medicine as a remedy for inflammation, fighting infection, and in helping to protect against cancer. Bonus - it can help prevent bad breath and aid in digestion!
- This delicious spice may help keep your heart healthy, reduce inflammation, and it’s loaded with antioxidants. Plus cinnamon tastes good!
- Cloves may be small in size but they are packed with antioxidants and are helpful in naturally reducing inflammation and pain.
- Black pepper is more than just a spice, it enhances the bioavailability of herbs, specifically of turmeric.
Turmeric Tonic List of Ingredients:
Organic Turmeric Root^, Cardamom Pods, Clove Bud, Organic Cassia Bark (cinnamon cassia)^, Organic Ginger Root^, Indian Frankincense Bark (boswellia serrata), Schisandra Berry, Black Pepper Fruit (piper nigrum)
^ These ingredients have been certified organic by Quality Assurance International
Made in a facility that also processes milk, tree nuts, gluten, peanuts, soy, egg, fish.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Add 1 scoop of Turmeric Tonic to hot water or milk to make the best-tasting Golden Milk and Turmeric Tea. Or simply mix into smoothies, soups, and sauces for an added nutritional boost.
Our Favorite Recipes with
How do I use it? Add a scoop of Turmeric Tonic to hot milk or tea to make the best tasting Golden Milk (aka Turmeric Latte) or Turmeric Tea. Simply mix into your smoothies, protein shakes, soups, sauces, or any recipe for an anti-inflammatory super boost! Note that natural separation may occur.
What does It taste like? Turmeric Tonic contains a delicious blend of warming spices that give it a natural chia turmeric flavor with hints of cinnamon, cloves and ginger.
What are the ingredients and how do I store it? Turmeric Tonic contains turmeric, black pepper, boswellia, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and schisandra. It contains no sweeteners, additives, or fillers. We recommend storing in a cool, dry place.
What are adaptogens? Adaptogens are healing herbs that help to balance, restore and protect the body from the stresses of our environment and the outside world. These natural herbal remedies have been used for centuries to protect the body from the toxic effects of stress. In formulating Turmeric Tonic, we carefully selected adaptogenic herbs that are known for their anti-inflammatory power and their ability to boost the immune system.
What are the health benefits?
Anti-inflammatory and Immunity Benefits
Turmeric Tonic contains powerful herbs that can help to keep harmful chronic inflammation at bay. The antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial characteristics of turmeric combined with the ingredients in Turmeric Tonic help to supercharge the body’s natural defenses and enhance immunity.*
Turmeric Tonic contains powerful anti-inflammatory ingredients that can lead to a significant reduction in joint pain for those suffering from arthritis or other pain associated with chronic illness or injury.*
Heart Health Benefits
Several of the powerful ingredients in Turmeric Tonic including turmeric and cinnamon naturally help protect against heart disease and high blood pressure.*
Gut Health Benefits
Turmeric Tonic contains turmeric and other anti-inflammatory ingredients that work together to improve digestion, help soothe heartburn, ulcers and even prevent bad breath!*
Brain & Mental Health Benefits
The powerful ingredients and adaptogenic herbs in Turmeric Tonic can help improve mood and promote brain clarity. Regular use of turmeric can reduce inflammation that can lead to degenerative neurological diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease.*
Blood Sugar Control
Incorporating turmeric into your diet can help to stabilize blood sugar levels. This is crucial in preventing diabetes and heart disease.*
What is the difference between turmeric powder and turmeric pills? Turmeric Tonic is a powder that can be easily mixed into drinks, soups and other recipes. Pills may contain unwanted ingredients and may be more difficult to digest and absorb.
Are there any side effects? No known side effects have been reported. If you are currently taking any medications to treat an existing condition or are pregnant or nursing, we recommended that you talk to your doctor prior to using Turmeric Tonic.
Can children use the Daily Turmeric Tonic? Yes! Turmeric Tonic contains only natural ingredients and no added sugars or preservatives.
I am vegan, can I use it? Absolutely! Turmeric Tonic is made with 100% Vegan ingredients.
Is Turmeric Tonic third-party tested? Yes! Quality Assurance is our #1 priority. All Further Food products are third-party tested and meet all regulatory standards.