WHY CHOOSE ELDERBERRY SOOTHING SYRUP?
- The best traditional immune support from antioxidant-rich Sambucus elderberry extract, warming cinnamon, cloves and honey+
- Supports year round wellness with Vitamin C and anthocyanin rich European Haschberg elderberries+
- Best tasting syrup, delightfully delicious by the spoonful or in your favorite beverage or recipe
- Perfect for the entire family*
- Independently lab tested and verified for quality, purity & potency
- Gluten Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Alcohol Free & Made in the USA
HOW TO USE ELDERBERRY SOOTHING SYRUP?
- Adults: Take 1 teaspoon daily. For extra support, take up to 4 teaspoons daily.
- Kids: For ages 2-12 years old, take 1/2 teaspoon daily. *Not recommended for kids under 2.
This is the ONLY elderberry syrup I recommend! I love how Further Food took the power of elderberry, which is great for traditional immune support, and boosted it with superfoods, cinnamon and clove, making this product something I confidently recommend to my patients.
Elderberries have been used for centuries as traditional immune support and may help when you're feeling under the weather.+
Elderberries provide potent antioxidant support from vitamin C and anthocyanins to support healthy immune responses.+
Elderberries are used in traditional cultures to help boost wellness during the cold winter months.+
INGREDIENTS: European Elderberry Extract, Cinnamon and Clove. OTHER INGREDIENTS: Water, Honey, Cane Sugar, Malic Acid
+ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We use only the highest quality Haschberg variety of elderberries, known for its powerful flavonoid profile and high-level antioxidant activity.
Our syrup uniquely combines the pleasantly sweet tastes of cinnamon, cloves and honey to make for the perfect wellness blend.
Every single spoonful is independently lab tested and verified for quality, purity & potency.
Elderberries are black/blue berries that come from the indigenous Sambucus tree. They are one of the most commonly used medicinal plants in the world.
There are 2.362g of European Elderberry Extract in each teaspoon of Elderberry Syrup.
Elderberries are a powerhouse in helping support the immune system.+ They provide potent antioxidant support from vitamin C and anthocyanins. Vitamin C is an essential vitamin that is most known for naturally strengthening your body's defenses. Additionally, elderberries are naturally high in the flavonoid, anthocyanin. This powerful flavonoid helps to support antioxidants throughout the body, thus delivering powerful immune support!+
Traditional immune support refers to historical health practices that have been used for centuries. Specifically, elderberry has a long history of use in folk medicine in helping support the immune system and fight illness.+
Yes, Elderberry is safe for kids over 2 years old. And they will love the taste! Parents may wish to consult with their pediatrician for additional guidance on dosage. Note that this product contains honey and is not recommended for children under the age of 2.
No side effects have been reported as Elderberry Syrup is generally well-tolerated.
Yes, Elderberry Syrup is tested by an independent lab.